4th Grade Haps and Hacks

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Motivation Black Hole

Ok, I've lost my motivation. Seriously. It's gone. I'm supposed to be completing a third of my Normal Language Review today. Guess how many questions I finished before I got onto Pinterest?

4.

Then, I got on Pinterest, and wasn't even motivated enough to pin anything. Seriously? Something is wrong with me! All I want to do is sit around on the couch and play video games. What.the.heck.

Anyways, today will be the day to get back on track! Wish me luck! I have another Sight the Site planned for Monday or Tuesday, so be on the lookout for that. :)

Happy belated Turkey Day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Julie!

    I am also an undergrad approaching graduation and losing motivation. I am glad I am not the only one that is completely unmotivated... but sad at the same time. I can't seem to get anything done these days. It's not like me to be so distracted...

    Pinterest is the enemy of homeworking, isn't it? And so is blogging for that matter. I spent the last hour and a half... OK, 2 hours... of my homework time building my blog and looking at other teacher's blogs. Yikes.

    Just wanted you to know that you are NOT ALONE! :) Good luck with your homeworking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah!

    I am so glad I am not the only one who is unmotivated. It seems like the motivation hole has completely swallowed me! I think winter break will be a very welcome time to relax and regain my focus!

    Ah, Pinterest. I have a love/hate relationship with Pinterest. I have actually been on it way less (partially due to my motivation problem!) because it randomly deleted two of my favorite boards that each had tons of pins! I was so angry with it that I have kind of broken away. But, as my anger wears off, my addiction is returning. Hehe!

    Hang in there, we can make it!

    ReplyDelete